Mobile Entertainment are announcing a special music conference being organised by the trade mag and website Mobile Entertainment next month.
Mobile Music Now takes place on Thursday July 9th at BAFTA.
We conceived this event to be more about networking and fun than most conferences. Therefore, delegate places include a three course dinner, the chance to speak one-on-one with our guest speakers and panellists, take home industry research and late night drinking.
Places should cost £259 plus VAT, but MoMo members pay £199.
The event starts at 4.30pm with three short keynotes and a panel session. Then follows speed networking, dinner and drinks.
- Morgan Donoghue, head of music for Vodafone Group Services
- Barney Wragg, formerly head of digital at EMI and senior VP at Universal
- Alex Vlassopulos, head of business development (digital), Sony Music
- Antony Douglas, head of content, O2 Telefonica
- Jonathan MacDonald, MD of JMA
- Tim Grimsditch, head of global product marketing (music), Nokia
- Frank Taubert, CEO of 24-7
More details at http://www.mobile-ent.biz/events
email email@example.com for more info or call 01992 535 647.